“It's OK”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I will say my food was very good. We went at a not busy time, and had to wait a long time before we were waited on. OUr server was very friendly.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Last evening we took 2 other couples to Longhorn's. My Prime Rib was per usual wonderful. However, I can not say the same for the service. We had about a 45 minute wait, got into the restaurant only to notice there were quite a few empty tables. 1st clue, not enough staff. We finally got our drinks, ordered the meal and had the appetizer come with the salads, some of the ceasars without croutons. The water that 2 had requested several times finally came almost at the end of the meal and NO refills on anything were offered. The food was deivered by people who had no idea who it went to and the waitress was almost non existent. While we were waiting to come in a waitress came out by us twice , ran to a car and proceeded to do it again after several had gone outside while we waited to pay. One of the couples had received a gift card for Longhorn from us at Christmas. This year, it will definitely be a different restaurant.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We were a party of 12 and were seated in a timely manner, the waitress was very good and always there if something was needed. All of us thought our meals were very good and the salads that came with our meal was also very good, plenty of bread and refills without asking. At the end of our meals the manager sent out 3 large different pieces of desert for all of us, never expected this and more than we could all eat. Great staff and a wonderful manager, for sure we will be back here again.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

This unit of the chain is clean and well managed. We have had several good meals here. Our steaks were cooked correctly, sides were nicely done, and the service was exceptional. It is clear the management is paying attention to all the details which make a good restaurant and good dining experience.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Our frist visit was memorable. Staff was fantastic, service was quick. While waiting for our drinks another waitress stopped and gave us a free order of mushrooms, which was a real treat as I love mushrooms and my husband does not. they were delicious. I had a 6 oz steak special and it was cooked to perfection, my husband had a burger which he said was good but after tasting my steak wished he had ordered what I had. No room for desert, but we would definetly eat there again.