“Wonderful”

Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 97 Restaurants in Augusta
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentically delicious food and drinks made fresh to order daily. Art and furnishings handcrafted in Mexico. For family, friends and community, the fiesta starts here. It’s like being in Mexico without getting on a plane.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I know they are a chain, but they never fail to provide good food, with good service. They are also civic minded, check out their full moon madness. They keep me coming back!

There are newer reviews for Margaritas Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I recently visited this restaurant and had a terrible experience with the manager there. As a pharmacist and long-time retail employee , I've always tried to follow the mantra, "the customer is always right." Over several interactions with the General Manager, Chris, I've come to the conclusion that Margaritas does not share my mantra. This is NOT a good destination for a large party.

1  Thank Alison D
Reviewed September 28, 2012

It is a short walk to the new Hampton Inn nearby. We had a party of 2 and then a party of 6. Service was just ok both times. Water was not re-filled and drinks were not replaced. It felt as though you had to ask for everything and no one was really paying attention. For the table of 6, the waitress kept saying your food will be right up......and it wasn't. I love fresh food so I don't mind the wait, but don't mislead hungry people. Also, she started asking about dessert while 2 people were still eating. The food is good once delivered.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

They had food out to us quickly which I was a little skeptical about but the food tasted good - my husband loved the margaritta's. We had a really nice waiter and the chips and salsa were yummy!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Nothing special, Mediocre service and slightly overpriced. Seems popular with the local crowd but really nothing special