“In Maine?”

Red Curry
Ranked #17 of 100 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean, Thai
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Delicious, well prepared and presented. Friendly, attentive service. I'd seek it out again. I had the Korean beef, and soft shell crab on salad.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I travel for business and when in Augusta I stumbled onto Red Curry. Its in a very tiny strip mall. The place is nothing special from the outside or inside. Come for the food. They make some great dishes. I have not had a bad meal here. The Curry is spot on every time. The staff is very helpful and attentive with water/soda refills. The crispy Pad Thai was a nice change on the regular Pad thai. The U dong soup is also very nice. I would recommend this place to anyone that wants a good meal.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were looking for Japanese food and during our visit to the Augusta area we came upon this small place. The restaurant is a few miles from the shopping mall at the end of a strip mall. The place appears to be run by a couple. We ordered bulgogi which is marinated meat with spices, scallions, peppers and vegetables. The sauce was tasty but the portions were small. Prices were consistent in the restaurants that we compared this one to.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I went here with 2 co-workers last week. It was kind of out of the way, but we found it. We were the only customers until a lone gentleman came in. We loved the food (curry, chicken volcano and Thai Iced teas). The waitress, however, came across as totally NOT wanting to be there. I don't think she spoke two words to us (if that's even possible). She was the only damper on the experience. Will definitely go there again.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Great food. Excellent service.
I had Red curry and my wife had yellow curry, both were good.
Thai Ice tea was also nice. Overall a good experience!!

Been to Red Curry? Share your experiences!