“company discount”

Hampton Inn Augusta
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I travel all over New England one day in Augusta Me. next in Norwich Ct. I wish Hampton Inn or Hilton corp. would set up that I could get a company discount at where ever I stay on the Hilton chain through one location rather than having to set up at each individual hotel I takes too long and I never know where I'm going well in advance.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gordon C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Jeffrey Z,
I know it would be convenient to not have to negotiate with every Hampton Inn in the places you do business, but because each is owned by a different franchisee it is not feasible. We would like to work with you here though. Send me a message and we talk about the details.
Thank you for being a loyal Hilton guest.
Gordon

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Very nice, comfortable and clean hotel. There are many nearby restaurants and shopping. Had a great time with my friends at Marguerita's, Panera Bread and Texas Roadhouse. Also shopping for craft supplies at Michael's and A.C. Moore.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gordon C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Amy,
I'm glad to know that you had a great time while you were with your friends and we were able to be a part of that great experience. We do have a convenient location close to everything Augusta has to offer. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

My mom and I stayed here for a convention. From the moment we walked in it was a pleasant experience. The staff was attentive and nice. The hotel was clean and updated. There was a nice business computer area for our use. The pool area was clean but it was humid and the chlorine was a bit overpowering. Breakfast was nice and the little gal there kept the food replenished and tables clean. There was plenty of parking and shopping nearby. After being disappointed with other chains I will only stay at Hampton Inns's when I travel.

Room Tip: We stayed at the end opposite the reception area and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Gordon C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Patty,
Thank you for your review. It's always nice to hear about how we were able to meet or exceed your needs. Hope we can see you again.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The facility was new, it was beautiful and very clean. The room was very comfortable and had everything I needed. They even extended us a late check out. Great room for a great price in a beatiful hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Sharen,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I hope we get to have you as a guest sometime soon.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

This is a hotel that is only a year old. It is right off a major road and just a short distance from the turnpike but it is set back far enough that you don't hear any highway noise. If you are looking for the Ritz, this is not for you, but if you are looking for a clean, well appointed place to stay that has really comfortable beds and offers a great complimentary breakfast then this should be your first choice for a hotel in the Augusta, ME area. You get a refrigerator and microwave in your rioom as well as a huge flat screen tv and an alarm clock that actually has the directions on how to set it written right on it. (The last 2 hotels that I stayed in had alarm clocks that were so complicated that even the staff said they could only help me if they came to the room to set it and suggested a wake up call instead of using the alarm clock).. The rooms are super quiet and very clean. The front office staff and housekeeping were very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. The breakfast area was large, clean, and comfortable and the breakfast itself was wonderful with fresh fruit salad, make your own waffles, sausage, eggs, pastries and more. There is complimentary hot coffee and tea in the lobby all day. From experience I can say that the Ritz doesn't offer all that. I honestly can't think of a negative thing to say about this hotel. If you are looking for a hotel in the Augusta, ME area and you don't stay at this hotel then you will really be missing out.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Lyn,
Wow, thank you for such a descriptive and glowing review of our hotel. Not sure if I could have said it any better. We appreciate having you as a guest and hope to host you again.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

THE most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. The room was exceptionally clean and tidy. The complimentary breakfast was wonderful (not just danish and coffee..) I would absolutely suggest this hotel when staying in the Augusta, Maine area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

The Hampton beds are a favorite of many of our guests. I'm happy to hear you loved it, too.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stayed 2 nights on business. This hotel is super clean, must have been recently built or remodeled. The fitness room is large with free weights. I didn't use the pool but it looked very nice.

I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

You are correct, the hotel is a little more than a year old! Our staff does a great job keeping it looking great and "super clean".
Thanks for choosing the Hampton Inn Augusta Maine.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Augusta
Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta
Comfort Inn Civic Center
Hampton Inn Waterville
Hampton Inn Waterville
#1 of 6 in Waterville

Been to Hampton Inn Augusta? Share your experiences!