Hampton Inn Augusta
$110
$107
$134
Hotels.com
Axell's Scandinavian Inn(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$110
$131
$119
Official Site
All reviewsmargarita'sfront deskmexican restaurantcomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlynice hoteldefinitely stay here againcomfortable bedseggsrestaurant next doorgreat place to stayoff the highwayroom was spotlessbreakfast staffthe breakfast areagreat breakfastoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My stay at the Augusta Hampton Inn was excellent as I had all of the items neccessary include internet access for a business trip and it allowed me to concentrate on the business effort I was attending in the Augusta area

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gordon C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for the great review. Hope we see you back again soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I found the front desk staff to be second to none and it made for a great stay. I received a very professional greeting when I arrived. Later when I asked about a place to stay, I was given options and great directions.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gordon C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Bob,
We like to think our staff is the best in Augusta and It is always nice to have that reinforced with positive reviews. Thanks for choosing us and posting a review on Tripadvisor.
Gordon

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Very nice hotel and accommadations were very nice My sister and I had a good nights sleep on very comfortable beds. We enjoyed our stay but did not have time to use many of the facilities but did look them over and everything seemed very clean and current.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Diane P

Diane P,
I'm sorry you didn't have enough time to use all the amenities during your stay, but I'm glad to hear you got a good nights rest on our comfy beds. Maybe you will have a chance to stop by again in the future and experience what you missed. Thank you for staying with us and reviewing the hotel on Tripadvisor.
Gordon

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was a perferct hotel. The internet connection was excellent. It was quiet. The staff were extremely helpful and courteous. Breakfast was delicious with many choices. I enjoy having the refridgeratro in the room and microwave.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Augusta Maine on Tripadvisor. We are glad you found the amenities we offer met your needs. We do think we have a great location and great staff and it is nice when someone like you takes the time to recognize it.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stopped at a nearby hotel, looked at rooms and not satisfied. Had noticed this Hampton nearby. My lucky day. It's a beautiful place and NEW. Front desk very helpful. Hotel set away from noisy highways. Modern up to date rooms.Beautiful lobby . Nice fitness center. CLEAN . CLEAN, CLEAN. Mexican and Steak restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be perfect.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank malbeclady

We're so happy you found us, too! Thanks for the positive comments and hope we see you again soon.