“Excellent Value”

Hampton Inn Augusta
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My spouse and I stayed at a budget hotel across the street one night and checked into this Hampton Inn the next day. The price was only $8 more per night but was much more modern, inviting, clean and had better amenities (pool, exercise room) and a hot breakfast. Due to a problem with a vehicle, we requested a late check-out and were accommodated without question by the hotel staff. Very friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ssshanover, Owner at Hampton Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

I'm happy your stay with us was wonderful. Even more excited that you loved our Staff. That is always great to share with them and I will.

Thanks for taking the time to share, and as always.... Thanks for choosing us!'

Reviewed May 27, 2013

5 Star for Augusta, Maine Breakfast is wonderful. Rooms are modern and very clean. Parking and overall appearance is great. Friendly front desk service. Excellent house keeping. Overall five stars. Great room for your money.

• Stayed: May 2013

5 Star rating makes us happy. Not the score, per say, but the fact that you were than happy!

Thanks for choosing us!!!!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I was unable to sleep.i went down to the lobby and sat quietly trying to relax. The desk clerk, who was the only person in the room. When he refused to let me sit there I requested his name. He flat out refused to give me that and went further to remove the managers card from the table. He left me standing there by myself to smoke a cigarette I looked over the counter and saw the CEOs number. I called him and he said he would take care of the issue. Soon after the police arrived. The clerk said that the CEO called them. When I took my stuff out to load my car and leave he blew smoke in my face. When I waved the smoke away he slapped my hand. I feel that would be cause for immediate dismissal but as of yet I have not received that assurance.

Room Tip: Use a different hotel
2  Thank Robert F
ssshanover, Owner at Hampton Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Unfortunately, there are times that we are unable to satisfy every guest. I am sorry that this is one of those times. And as our promise states, we did not charge you for your nights stay and took extra steps beyond to deescalate the situation.

I made every attempt to assist you from 1 AM to 2 AM from my home, and again at 5:30 AM when you called again, and at 8 and 10. It was unfortunate that the authorities needed to be called and just an all around unpleasant experience for all.

I do appreciate your service to our country and all you have had to deal with since.

As you can see from the reviews, this hotel is the #1 in the market on trip advisor and one the top Hampton's in the country. We take guest service seriously and will continue to do our best for all guests.

Sincerely

President & CEO

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Would come back to this hotel again. Staff was great and the room was clean. My only criticism was the complimentary breakfast was not very good. The eggs were on the rubbery side and not very hot. Other than that my family and I enjoyed our stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Glad you found our associates helpful and rooms clean. So sorry the eggs were not to you liking. Usually guests love our breakfast.

We'll follow up to ensure this isn't a regular occurrence.

Thanks for the comments and as always... Thanks for choosing us!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The staff was welcoming and courteous, accomodations were clean and comfortable, and the overall experience was very good. One of the top Hampton Inns we have stayed at - and we have stayed at many across the United States.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviews like this are exciting. To be seen as one of the best Hampton's in the Brand by a loyal Hampton guest ,is an honor.

I too, am proud of our associates. They take guest service seriously and love hearing that they succeeded.

Thanks for choosing Hampton and thanks for choosing us!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Very new, clean and quite, good parking and Margaritas is a few feet away. Kitchen breakfast person was very very nice and made us to go bags for breakfast.

She was very pleasant...........

I need to write more to use 200 characters..................................

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

So happy to hear you had a very nice stay! I love staying at hotels where I can just walk to a restaurant. Margaritas' is a perfect partner.

We focus on the basics. Clean rooms and quality service. Thanks for recognizing

Thanks for choosing us!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

For the size of the city this hotel was unexpectedly great! Totally recommend. The breakfast was of excellent quality. Staff very helpful. Nice simple details that delighted me. In Augusta everything is 5 minutes away so the location was good. The business center had everything I needed. Internet, huge screen, quick laser printers, folders, clips, staplers, everything.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gordon C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your review.
Augusta may not be big, but it certainly has alot to offer. We are very happy you found everything you needed to be productive while you were here.
Thanks for choosing us when you're in Augusta!
Gordon

Also consider these accommodations in or near Augusta
Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta
Comfort Inn Civic Center
Hampton Inn Waterville
Hampton Inn Waterville
#1 of 6 in Waterville

Been to Hampton Inn Augusta? Share your experiences!