Quality Inn & Suites Maine Evergreen Hotel
Homewood
$144
$130
Fairfield Inn
Axell's Scandinavian Inn(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$79
$152
Official Site
All reviewstexas roadhousethird floorair purifierexecutive roomsausagewafflesdiscount couponroom was cleanfront desk stafffree breakfast ischoice hotelsaugusta areawhirlpool tubgreat place to staystay there againexcellent hotelhot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Our stay at this hotel exceeded our expectations. The property was clean and well maintained. Located close to shopping and great restaurants. The hotel staff were so helpful to us. They provided excellent suggestions for dining, coupons too and great directions to any place we needed to go. Breakfast and snack areas were clean with a great variety of foods. The lobby was very inviting to sit in and relax and read. The owner stopped by to speak with us and make sure we had everything we needed. I have stayed at Quality Inn's before but this was our best experience yet and we will be back to stay with them again.

Room Tip: It was so quiet and peaceful. Wonderful bedding for a good night's rest.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stayed here at the end of a trip to and from North Carolina. We had only stayed in one other hotel which measured up to the Evergreen even though we stayed in nice places. It was convenient to the highway, shopping and restaurants. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was super clean and pleasant. Bottom line: We will stop there again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I travel to Augusta 5 or 6 times a year to visit with my several client auto dealers in the area. I've stayed at several hotels in town over the years, but none as nice as the Quality Inn & Suites Maine Evergreen Hotel. I arrived just after 8 PM, after a very long day...having left my home in Rhode Island at 6 AM.
I was greeted at the front desk by a very efficient, friendly young lady who quickly had me registered and on my way to dinner at the steakhouse adjacent to the property. The room was just right...and warm! The room rate was great and I'll look forward to staying there on my next venture to Maine. The breakfast was excellent and the staff were wonderful!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is one of my very favorite places to stay. My husband and I go there for a weekend get away quite often. It is located close to a great Christmas Tree Shops and very near to other shopping areas and restaurants. We usually stay in the same king suite with a one person whirlpool tub. It is always clean and appealing. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. It is very quiet and they offer a wonderful breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Easy to get to off the Interstate. Lots of eateries and shopping near by. Free breakfast and 24/7 coffee and tea very nice. Very welcoming and nice staff. Handy on site coin laundry. Shopping across the street and a very short drive to a movie theatre megaplex and more shopping!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple