“Excellent Food and Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 97 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Millbrook, Alabama, USA
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014

I ate here with a friend on a Wednesday night when the 11-ounce sirloin is on special. That is what I had. It was excellent. My friend had chicken and enjoyed it. The server was excellent. The iced tea was excellent. Overall, it was an excellent dining experience.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Fort Dix, New Jersey
“Good service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014

Overall great experience. One of the best texas roadhouses I have been to. Very busy and a short wait but not unexpected for peak hours at a good place to eat

Visited August 2014
Niagara Falls CANADA
“Perfect ribs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Every rib restaurant claims"fall off the bone" ribs. I've yet to experience this, until now! Texas Roadhouse is great! The foods great, not just the ribs. But the ribs fall off the bone.......for real! Fantastic! I highly recommend it. Friendly staff, great atmosphere and great food! Perfect!!

Sudbury, MA
“I love it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We eat out in many places but if I want a low cost meal with rolls and maple flavored butter and tons of peanuts, the Texas Roadhouse is at the top of my list. Very busy and noisy, but the service in Augusta is always friendly and attentive and makes this place my favorite chain restaurant for a family style meal. The midweek early bird specials save you an extra buck and the portions for me (and I am a big guy) are plentiful. The salads are good sized, as well and the beer is reasonable.

We try to get there early as not to wait. The activity supports my rating of four stars for this place.

Visited August 2014
Riverview, Canada
“Great entertainment, service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

We stopped in for dinner after a long day on the road. It was our children's birthday. The staff catered to us. They sang, took a photo and emailed it to us.

The steak was excellent, but the roasted chicken was the very best, even the children commented. The portions are large and tasty.

The entire wait and management were invested in every customer, not just their tables.

Thanks Texas Roadhouse. We ' ll be back!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!