“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Turner, Maine
“Good food”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

There is a decent salad bar which has something for most anyone. I had the salmon and it was very good. The portion was large, there were left overs. My mother in law had a chicken dish and said it was very moist, unlike some places. Overall the service and food were better than we expected. We will likely return.

Visited September 2012

Auburn, Maine, United States
“Typical Chain Restaurant”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My most recent experience was good. The salad bar was fresh and the service was prompt. There was nothing exceptional about my visit.

• Visited September 2012
Wales, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Very Good Chain Experience”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We're always looking for good food at a bargain, and this chain outlet fits the bill. From burgers to "gourmet," with a fresh salad bar not found at most restaurants of any ilk, this Ruby Tuesday's delivers almost every time (no one is perfect). We eat here often, and for good reason. The food and service are consistently good, and the coupons make it a no-brainer for people who want to eat out within their budget. And they have numerous booths, something we enjoy. The menu provides variety for any appetite, and some of the newer dishes, featuring chicken, lobster, and steak among other things, include an "upper crust" variety not to be ignored. Try it. We think you'll like it.

• Visited August 2012
“Great salad, one rude staff member”
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Mostly a great experience with fantastic salad bar (for the price). When we arrived a rather rude man (who seemed to be covering for the hostess and who appeared to be struggling with the reservation computer), took our request for a table for 4 and then just wandered off when the hostess returned which my wife and I felt was rather rude; we were pretty close to walking out. I do hope he wasn't the manager! However after this poor start everything else was perfect so perhaps we were just unlucky. Definitely better than the nearby Longhorn in my opinion.

Southport, United Kingdom
“Reasonable price for reasonable food”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

We were eating there with our family who live locally and had a 4 year old with us.
There was a good variety of dishes to choose from even for me , a veggie .
The salad bar was included but is fairly basic.
My neice ordered steak and it was quite fatty although my nephew's was fine and when it was mentioned to the staff we were offered a free desert so our 4 year old had ice cream!
My veggie pasta was very good and my son enjoyed his chicken dish.
As we were staying at the Residence Inn just across the way it was very handy for us.
The staff were helpful and pleasant and brought crayons etc for our 4 year old without being prompted.
A good experience all in all.

• Visited June 2012