“Excellent thai food at a good price..”

Thai Dish Incorporated
Ranked #41 of 98 Restaurants in Auburn
Lewiston, Maine
“Excellent thai food at a good price..”
Reviewed October 8, 2011

We've been eating at thai dish for years and its still our favorite restaurant in lewiston auburn. The food is always excellent tasty healthy and yummy. I especially like the seafood explosion.they will make it extra spicy if you ask. The peanut salad served with every lunch is great too. If in town this is well worth a visit.

Auburn, ME
“Taste of the big city”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

One of two restaurants with the other in Boston. Terrific Thai food. Best pad thai I have ever eaten. Reasly good drunken chicken and very good curries

Scarborough, Maine
“Casual Thai Dining”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

New to the area, I am checking out local eateries and will definitely return to Thai Dish. Our food was good and I appreciate the brown rice option. I had the yellow curry with tofu and also the spring rolls -- all pretty standard and solid. The service was a little spotty -- I'm not sure if they were short-staffed or what, but I noticed a few diners being neglected. That said, our food came pretty quickly and we were satisfied. It seemed to be a very family-friendly place -- there were two separate unhappy children making a loud fuss, so I wouldn't recommend it for a romantic night out.

• Visited August 2011
Maine
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed May 13, 2010

This place never disappoints. For reasons that escape me, there is never a wait. The Seafood Orgy is particularly good.

“love this place, great Thai food! All the food here is so good, my favs are pad thai and the steamed butterfly”
Reviewed September 18, 2009

love this place, great Thai food!