“The Wu Family did it again”
Review of Lotus Restaurant

Lotus Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 100 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

You guys build a business, sell it, move n make another success!!
Thank you for continuing to treat my family like a part of yours. I love how the boys took the buffet and ambiance up another notch.
Bring back KimChi!!!
I know it has been busy lately. Please keep the buffet hot dishes more full & the ice cream full.
Glad to have our growing family a dependable part of good service in town!

There are newer reviews for Lotus Restaurant

Reviewed July 15, 2014

My husband and I counted being interrupted 7 times in the span of 15 minutes to be asked if we needed anything. While I appreciate the effort to be polite, it became extremely annoying to the interrupted this much as we were eating. Every employee who walked near our area had to stop and interrupt us. There's got to be a better way for them to organize who is tending which table. We laughed as we walked out saying we wouldn't be coming back for a sit down meal. We hardly had the chance to talk between ourselves.

1  Thank RLS1211
Reviewed July 7, 2014

So i have been a resident of the aria all my life and i have seen places come and go and been to most of the Asian places but this is the only one to impress me so far and i go on average 3 times a week and already recommend the lotus to all my friends and family and a couple have been multiple times already and are becoming frequent visitors. my only recommendation to those reading these reviews is if your planning on visiting the lotus which i think you should try and go during lunch or dinner time when the food is circulated the most for best results although i have been at all times and not a single complaint here. I also highly recommend the sushi it is amazing.

1  Thank Dustin C
Reviewed July 5, 2014

It was my first time to dine in this buffet. Although this place has been open for a couple of months, the floors or carpets should I say looks disgusting, walls are scuffed. I had a wonderful little young woman as our server. She was very pleasant, beautiful and friendly. She was new to the place as she was saying and recommended some food off the menu and the buffet. Although I didn't like the fact that a woman I think is the mom? Had walked over to her and said go clean tables and was very rude to her. I didn't appreciate that this nice restaurant has such rude owners. The young woman looked upset and excused her self while cleaning the tables as other waitstaff watched her. I understand as a new staff member they should always treat all employees equally. The food wasn't too bad but tasteless. The ribs are very dry. Lomein said vegetable and had some chicken in it as if they didn't clean the wok before cooking new food. I wouldn't recommend to go back. If it wasn't for the young woman who was pleasant I would've left on the spot. Didn't appreciate the rudness from the old woman and tasteless food.

5  Thank Marcy_muyderman
Reviewed July 3, 2014

They used to make small batches of real good Chinese food often. We ate there a few times a week and were very impressed. Now however with A good name and strong clientele they have cut back on quality and options. Now the great buffet is filled with full pans of exotic dishes like one of mashed potatoes another of gravy. One of pepperoni pizza another one of cheeses pizza.
The salad bar has both lettuce and a few tomatoes, but does offer five kinds of jello.

4  Thank Ken B