“Best in Lewiston/Auburn” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Panda Gardens

Panda Gardens
Ranked #63 of 96 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Best in Lewiston/Auburn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2012

Friendly personable staff and the food is the best!

Maine
“Treated like family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

Have been going here for years. Great buffet, and even better food if you order from the menu. They will always honor special requests. This is a locally owned family-run restaurant. I highly recommend it!

2 Thank ScubaNanny
Tracyton, Washington
“Very friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2011

We decided to try this restaurant based on other tripadvisor reviews and glad we did. We were greeted warmly. The buffet was recommended over ordering off the menu, since the kitchen was very busy and we would have a longer wait for our food. I decided on the buffet, but my husband decided on ordering from the menu. I was almost finished with my meal when his food was served. They kept checking on us and when my husband commented that his food was a little too spicy, the owners came to us and offered him the buffet at no additional charge. He declined at first, but decided to take them up on the desert portion. The owners were very sweet and wanted to make sure our visit was a happy experience. It was that, indeed. The buffet offered a varied assortment of items and everything I tried was terrific.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank dkpuryear
Maine
“Great Food, Prices, Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2011

Panda Garden offers DELICIOUS food at very reasonable prices. For example, their lunch (daily 11:00-2:00) and dinner (Thursday-Friday-Saturday 5:00-8:00) buffets - lunch is $6.50 and dinner is $8.95 for unlimited buffet. Check the menu board as you enter their foyer for times, prices, special events coming up, etc. Dinner buffet is extensive and includes dessert, and of course Chinese tea (not sure what goes with lunch since I always do dinner). Delivery is available for orders of $20 or more. They also offer a fabulous take-out menu; I do that about 3-4 times per month, as one order of entree and fried rice is enough for 2 meals for 2 people. You can't go wrong with that. The owners and servers are ALWAYS friendly and attentive. Panda sells out for their special New Year's buffet and there are always couples and families there for special occasions. If you've read my reviews you know I don't give high ratings for no reason. Panda Garden is the real deal and I'm happy to give them a rave review.

• Visited June 2011
3 Thank MaineWeekender
Vienna, Maine
“Garden of EXcellance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2010

great in all respects. food is hot and fresh. staff is very friendly and professional. like the family atmosphere the best. nothing i don't like

2 Thank klwright2142