“Rolly's Diner, a success!”
Review of Rolly's Diner

Rolly's Diner
Ranked #3 of 109 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed March 26, 2011

Good muffins, great omelets, great coffee, excellent atmosphere, awesome big a$$ biscuits and excellent value! I wish i wasn't on a diet so i could have gotten the chocolate crepe. Someone next to us got it and it looked wonderful!!

Reviewed August 22, 2010

Rolly's Dinner great place for breakfast, quick service and friendly for everyone.

Reviewed July 20, 2010

OMG What a FABULOUS meal we had at Rolly's!!! My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary, and wanted a special lunch on our day off. I had the breakfast skillet, and he had the steak sandwich. So much wonderful food, and friendly banter at the counter made for the perfect day out for us. Thank you Rolly's Diner!!

Reviewed June 14, 2010

Went here for breakfast and it was great. When we first walked in it was a little scary but the place was packed so I figured that was a good sign. Breakfast was wonderful and I had "the award winning chili omlet" as suggested by our very friendly waitress. I sounds icky but is wonderful! Very friendly service and great food. Glad I went.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Auburn, Maine
Reviewed March 2, 2008

Great breakfast and lunch diner...great food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Rolly's Diner? Share your experiences!