“Great Food”

Thatcher's Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 102 Restaurants in Auburn
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I took our Grandson to Thatcher's for his birthday. He had a fantastic hamburger, my husband had broiled scallops that he loved and I had a delicious sandwich. Everything comes with two sides so no matter what you order you have plenty to eat. The service was also very good. Since our Grandson lives in Lewiston he will be going back many more times.

1  Thank Hacheta

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Good food and full bar- often will come here for food without any interest in the mall - it's that good. Just simple pub style food.

1  Thank Jennifer R
Reviewed February 25, 2013

A good size menu, good prices, service. The fish & chips are some of the best in town.

It's located in the Auburn Mall (which isn't much of a mall).

1  Thank slalemand
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Love this restaurant, they make the best versions of any type of food! Everytime we go there, the food is amazing and the service is just as good!

1  Thank James W
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Thatchers has been around for as long as I have been going to the mall and is the only place where grown-ups can sit down and have a beer and something other than pizza. I love their fish and chips. Thatchers allows you a break from all of the giggling teenagers and bright lights of the mall with their subdued lighting and wood-trimmed walls.