“Something has changed” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Livermore Falls, Maine
“Something has changed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I've always enjoyed Applebee's but not tonight! We asked for the fried green beans. We waited, and waited. They were delicious. She finally took our order for the meal and we waited some more. No refill of my friend's water, which was mostly gone when she took our meal order. I had the house sirloin, the 9 oz., expecting to enjoy it and take some home. I don't know where they got the broccoli but it ruined the whole experience. It was old, so old it had already bloomed. The odor was of dead sox and that smell permeated the entire plate. I would have complained but I never saw the server after she took my order until she plunked the bill down on the table. Nope, no coffee refill, nothing. She did offer to replace the broccoli but couldn't she see my friend had finished eating. I think from now on I will cross the street to the 99 restaurant. After all it is ranked number 2 in Auburn.

• Visited May 2013

New Gloucester, Maine, United States
“monday off”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

always like the atmosphere and the waitresses and food is always good. love their appetizers love to go there with big party's they always accomadate you

Visited March 2013
Lisbon
“Good food & service, no ambiance.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Food was good, I had a decadent burger and my wife had ribs. The service was fair-good. There was a 20 minute wait, although we could see clean tables not being used. I presume that indicated lack of service staff. The place was predictably noisy and there was a lot of foot traffic past our table. It was tournament week and there was a team there when we arrived, and one coming in as we left. Not a formula for a quiet, intimate dinner, but again, to be expected. We wil return, the food is always good.

Visited February 2013
Otisfield
“Like visiting an old friend!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Applebee's is a restaurant that includes a menu with tastes and appetizers that keep calling you back. Auburn has a nice set up with a friendly staff. Good bar attendants also.

Visited March 2012
Lewiston, Maine
“revamped the inside...to bad it makes me sick”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Maybe it is me, but the last two times I have come to this Auburn Location I got really sick to the point of vomit! not trying to be nasty and give you the mental image but its truth. maybe its just me but all I am saying is that I won't be back anytime soon!

Visited September 2012

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!