“Good food & service, no ambiance.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Applebee's

Ranked #28 of 96 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Lisbon
“Good food & service, no ambiance.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Food was good, I had a decadent burger and my wife had ribs. The service was fair-good. There was a 20 minute wait, although we could see clean tables not being used. I presume that indicated lack of service staff. The place was predictably noisy and there was a lot of foot traffic past our table. It was tournament week and there was a team there when we arrived, and one coming in as we left. Not a formula for a quiet, intimate dinner, but again, to be expected. We wil return, the food is always good.

Visited February 2013

Otisfield
“Like visiting an old friend!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Applebee's is a restaurant that includes a menu with tastes and appetizers that keep calling you back. Auburn has a nice set up with a friendly staff. Good bar attendants also.

Visited March 2012
Lewiston, Maine
“revamped the inside...to bad it makes me sick”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Maybe it is me, but the last two times I have come to this Auburn Location I got really sick to the point of vomit! not trying to be nasty and give you the mental image but its truth. maybe its just me but all I am saying is that I won't be back anytime soon!

Visited September 2012
Auburn, Maine
“Chain restaurant with some local flair”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My husband and I ate here after not having been to an Applebee's in several years and having never been to this Applebee's before. It was pretty much just like I remembered it being--decent service and an extensive menu. There was a bit of local flair with some Balloon Festival and Dempsey Challenge themes in the decor which was nice to see. The strawberry lemonade was good as always. They now post their calorie counts on the menu, which I haven't seen before, which is useful (even if shocking at times).

• Visited June 2012
Bridgton, Maine
“Always the same”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

You can just count on this chain to provide good food and good value.