“Bridal Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Jay, Maine
“Bridal Breakfast”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

What a way to start the day of my daughter's wedding but to take her, her maid of honor, bridal party and mom and dad of the bride to breakfast at Denny's. We had a great breakfast, great company and great way to begin our day!

Visited July 2014

Browns Mills, New Jersey
“Just Denny's”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The food was typical Denny's food but the staff was super friendly. It was the closest to the hotel and I didn't want to pay the higher cost of the hotel buffet too many times, so we went to Denny's for breakfast as it was close. The waitress was great! She took our drink orders and then came back and said she would be leaving and our waitress would be right out with our drink orders. The next day we went again to the Denny's for breakfast the same waitress apologize for leaving us the day before and remember our drinks orders and had them to us before we could sit down. She made you feel like family and that you were important. I would return just for the friendly staff. But the Pancake Hush Puppies are worth returning for also. :).

Visited July 2014
Auburn, Maine
“Long wait, wrong order”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We waited for close to an hour to eat here. The waitress did not check on us throughout our meal, nor give us refills on our drinks. The food arrived cold and instead of fixing it, they gave us a discount without the choice to fix it. Will never be eating here again!

Visited December 2013
Laurel, Maryland
“Still skeevy after all these years”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

The first negative experience occurred in Quantico, Va. I attended a training course and stopped at a nearby Dennys before heading back to Maryland. I was seated promptly but watched while others seated after me were waited on and served in the same section. I left after the second group was served. The second experience took place today 1/31/14 in Laurel, Md. Again, I was seated promptly but no one came to take my order, provide water et cetera. I left.

I'm African American. It's disheartening. I served six years in the military with an honorable discharge. Clearly my country thinks I'm good enough to serve. Denny 's doesn't.

• Visited January 2014
Panama, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“RACISM STILL EXSIST”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Although hearing very bad comment about this particular Denny's, hubby and I went anyway, not very busy, slow to seat, food came out so cold it looked like rubber, coffee tasted like cleaning chemicals, waitress refilled coffee, the pot was filthy, skillet that meal came on was so encrusted with old food it's was sickening, took 7 mins to get waitress back to table, couple sitting next to us was catered to ( same waitress) ....every 2 mins she was at their table, asking if everything was ok, but she walked past out table like it wasn't there
I sent my food back did not receive an apology ...manager never cme out to express concern, I had to go up to the register to get meal removed, manager saw me coming and practically ran to back of restaurant, I ask server if that was the manag and if so could I speak with her, server said no she was busy, so I ask for managers name the server said why do you need that I don't think that's necessary we didn't charge you for the meal.....My jaw dropped...hubby said lets just pay for what we ate and go.....Come on DENNY'S GET OVER IT.........STORE # 6354 PLEASE GET OVER THIS RACISM

• Visited September 2013