“Great Steak burgers”

Cuisines: American
Freeport, Maine
“Great Steak burgers”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

How totally do you love a great burger? Then this is the place for you.. big juicy burgers cooked to order.. and they serve a great breakfast too... The next time you crave a great burger, pass all those fast food wannabes and head to Roy's.. it really is worth the trip.

Visited November 2011

Los Angeles, California
“Cheap & Good”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Excellent Burgers , and prices that are great , they serve breakfast and lunch , the service is quick and the portions are perfect.

Visited October 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Loved”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Best pancakes!! Great prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2012
Camden, Maine
“Great burgers and home cut fries”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This place is known for it's beef and home cut fries. It is not fancy..... you standd in line to order, wait for your number, and find a table. We always have the burgers and fries and are never disappointed (except if you are hungry, orger two burgers...they are not huge). We go out of our way to go to this place for a burger and fries.

• Visited February 2012
Central Florida
“Great Burgers, Great Breakfasts.”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I have now eaten at both Roy's, we've eaten at the north Roy's with the golf center about 5 times this summer, see my review for that seperately.

My family and I have eaten at this Roy's twice in the last week. We went to Roy's for breakfast on a Sunday. It was extremely crowded and we had to wait about 15 minutes, but we had a party of 10, so a wait was to be expected. Breakfast was very good and they have specials every day of the week.

Went later in the week for lunch. For breakfast, they have table service, but not for lunch. I didn't notice any signs telling us to order, then sit down and wait until your number is called. It only took us a minute to figure it out though.

All 3 of us had cheeseburgers. They are very small, relatively speaking, but they are very good. They are slightly greasy, but good, nonetheless. You can tell they are made with fresh ground beef. The fries are great as well. When I picked up our food, I asked for extra mayo and red relish, the cashier politely gave me both.

I don't doubt some customers had issues there in the past. I did see a sign warning employees to stay off of their cell phones, shame they have to post a sign in view of the customers. All in all, really good meals.

• Visited August 2011