“Super good food!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Landing Strip Cafe
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Excellent food! Always prepared fresh and with fresh ingredients.Kids love watching planes come in and out.Wish it was bigger!!!!Worth the wait! But please update your new phone number?

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Flew in on a beautiful June day, and had a very nice lunch. Staff was very courteous, service was prompt, and the food was excellent. I had the fish chowder and a chicken salad sandwich; my friend had a specialty burger. Also tried their iced coffee, which was quite good.

The menu is straightforward, with something for everyone. Everything in the place looked new and clean, and there was a nice view of the airport operations.

Pilots and plane nuts: there is a derelict Super Connie on the ramp right next to the Cafe. In the hangar along side there is another Connie being restored to flyable condition, and we had a brief tour of the operation. Well worth the trip just to see that.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We love coming here because of the food and the atmosphere.

The cafe is located at the Auburn Municipal Airport, about five minutes from the interstate exit. My son loves coming here because he can watch the smaller planes coming in and out.

The food is very good here, worth the 45 minute wait. That would be my only complaint, the service and wait. The place only holds 30 people, but I would think the service could be much better. I'm no waiter, but if you work hard at anything , positive results will occur.

I always order the runway crash has with an omelet.

If you want quick quality food go to Roys. If you want quality food in a neat atmosphere come to the Landing Strip Cafe.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I was in town for the night and a friend suggested The Landing Strip. I was not at all disappointed. I had the ham and cheese scramble with the hash. The eggs were good and fluffy as I would like. But the hash was the star. I has more veggies than you would ever expect, and that's what made it great. I will be back and I'll have to try them for lunch. The prices seemed very reasonable in proportion to the amount of food. I nice clean newly remodeled space. with friendly service. A bit out of the way, but worth the trip.