“tucked away but worth finding”

Gipper's Sports Grill
Ranked #6 of 101 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 28, 2013

this is a sports bar.there are at least 12 TV's.i haven't been there at night. but for lunch and early supper,i think it was like 4 pm. the place was quiet.you could talk with out yelling.the service was very good.very attentive watresse's. the food was very good.my wife had roast beef sandwitch with fries. I had fried hattick and fries..the next time I had a very large cheese burger bacon and fries. she had mac and cheese and cornbeef sandwitch. everything has been good .we will continue to try other things out there. give it a try,i think you will be surprised.

1  Thank nery233

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Gippers has the best pub style food in the city. Love the fact that there is a TV with sporting events playing everywhere. Drinks are good staff is alwasy friendly. The only draw back is if you go in the evening most evening there is a wait to be seated. Get there early or on the lated side of dinner and you should nt have a problem.

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I ate lunch here and there food was good just not over the top. Service was great and food came out quick. Good place to hang out with good food. I would come again.

1  Thank Nate S
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stopped by for a quick lunch on my way back from Sunday River with a stop later at a state championship hockey game in Lewiston. I put in my order for the triple decker club at the same time I ordered a Bud draft. The roast beef club with a generous portion of both beef and bacon arrived in short order. This comes with two sides - I had the fries and homemade potato salad. Both were very good. The place just never disappoints - good food at a reasonable price.

1  Thank BluePhantom
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great Food, Great wait Staff, Great selection, Great prices, Great Portions … need I say any more.

I get either the Chicken Fingers (with the buffalo sauce on the side), Fries (fresh cut) and beans … or the BLT (with a tom of "B".