“one my my favorite”

99 Restaurants
Ranked #32 of 100 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed November 5, 2012

waitress was very accomandating with 9 women. We got individual bills which we liked. Service was excellent and the food and drinks were as well.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

99 is one of my favorite restaurants when I want consistancy. Always friendly staff. reasonable prices

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Yes its a chain restaurant. Yes it looks the same as all the other 99's. But the great thing about 99 is that most of the restaurants give consistantly good service no matter the location. This property is no exception. The receptionists are friendly as well as is the wait staff. The food is good and the service quick. On weekends. its a good idea to call ahead for reservation time as the wait time can often be an hour or more.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

Good fish and chips. Good burgers. Way better than a place like Applebees

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 19, 2007

Hey I know, its a chain... but its a good chain. I recommend the Turkey Tips.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook