“Best chinese in the auburn area.”
Review of Wei-Li

Wei-Li
Ranked #7 of 104 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Chilean, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2010

My wife and I eat out quite a bit. We try to eat at new places as often as possible, but for over 2 years now when were in the Auburn area and just want good chinese we go here. It's a little pricier than most of the other places in Auburn but you get what you pay for. The meat looks and tastes like what it is (not small gelatinous unidentifiable bits). The vegtables are always crisp and fresh. The establishment is always clean and the service has always been quick and friendly.

Reviewed June 22, 2010

My wife & I have eaten there several times as well as taking guests to experiance the food. We Recomend this place for great food that is cooked healthy, their menu is informative it explains how the food is cooked. The service is very good and they have the best tea I have ever tasted! I drink a pot full myself. I would recomend anyone to try the food and enjoy the service. I Give It 5 Stars

1  Thank PhilInME
Reviewed September 12, 2009

Small family owned restaurant with quality affordable food. Very nice people who take great pride in their establishment. Menu only, no buffet. The food is always is fresh and very wholesome. Optional healthy menu. Nice setting for lunch or dinner; great for takeout or delivery.

1  Thank amaineman
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lewiston, Maine
Reviewed July 7, 2008

Very good Chinese food! Portions are reasonable and the menu is varied. They cook using healthy methods and menu items, so it may not taste like traditional chinese food. However, it is very good!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 15, 2008

Wei-Li is the best Chinese Restraunt. The owner Cam is on site 95% of the time checking to make sure everyone is happy. They also have a healthy menu and I love the beef with Asparagus. Eat this every day for luch with their brown rice and it is great diet food that taste great. The prices are very reasonable. Give it a try and you will go back. :)

Been to Wei-Li? Share your experiences!