“Nice Little Place in Auburn”
Review of Fire House Grille

Fire House Grille
Ranked #21 of 98 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
NH Seacoast
“Nice Little Place in Auburn”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stopped by late on a Saturday afternoon for a quick lunch. Service, by MacKenzie was very good, given that the bar was full as were all the tables. Both of us had burgers, which were pretty good, as well as excellent onion rings and beans. Nice place clearly focused on locals, but very reasonably priced.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank HBC123

“Love love love this local bar”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stopped in on a busy Friday night for my first time. The place is small but packed with lots of fun regulars and fantastic bartender's . Noah knows how to make drinking a truly fun experience. Flaming Shotts are a new experience for me but really fun to watch. Erin's smile and bubbly personality is contagious. After coming a few times I tried the food. let me say that while all the food they make is yummy, the steak and cheese is the best I have EVER had! Overall I must say I love this little local place. Its definitely our neew hangout.

• Visited June 2013
“Disappointed”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

First time visit. Ordered a burger and it was overcooked and not even the correct burger. Service was show for having 10-15 people max. Won't return again.

• Visited May 2013
Portland, Maine
“Happy hour for your wallet too!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Had really good TALL drinks- half price well on a Friday evening. Had a great speciality burger- with homemade guacamole- the inside is on the smaller side by a real gem in this area.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Jennifer R
“My Favorite New Hang Out!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

My friends and I have made Firehouse our new favorite spot! We go almost every week and whenever te weigter Noah is there he always remembers us and makes us feel like family! We love it there! The food is Amazing! Although I have to admit I get the same burger almost every time just because it is SO good! We all love the firehouse grille and will keep going, and going, and going!