We stayed here while looking at Central Maine overnight camps -- Androsoggin, Laurel, Wekella and Micah. It's in a good location, clean, typical Marriott Residence Inn. Breakfast was not good, but there are several restaurants in the area and a Starbucks across the street. People are very friendly. Rooms are very clean. Bathrooms need more towels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Auburn, in Auburn, ME, is a 100-suite hotel offering all-suite accommodations ranging from studios to 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom suites. Our Auburn extended-stay hotel's specialty is hosting business and leisure travelers for long-term stays, but we are perfect for short visits to Auburn. All stays include complimentary breakfast buffet courtesy of our Gate House. Also, we invite you to enjoy a complimentary dinner available on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. Our indoor pool area is open daily from 6am to 11pm. An outdoor barbecue and fire pit are also available. Meeting space on the property if perfect if you're thinking of having a meeting or a social gathering. Residence Inn by Marriott Auburn is surrounded by local shopping and restaurants... many within walking distance. When you're considering a stay in the Lewiston/Auburn area... think of Residence Inn by Marriott Auburn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Marriott, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Auburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Auburn Hotel Auburn
- Residence Inn By Marriott Auburn Maine