“Great front desk service!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Alexandria
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My colleagues and I stayed here for four nights while in town for a conference at nearby Louisiana College. The rooms were overall nice and fairly clean. The young lady at the front desk in the evenings was absolutely amazing and was always kind and helpful. She also gave us excellent tips on where to go for dinner each evening. The ladies working the breakfast room were also very kind and helpful. My only complaints would be that the fridge in the room needed to be cleaned and the room was a bit dusty. However, the friendliness of the staff more than made up for that. If in the area again, I will definitely be back!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
DON P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank your for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one. Sincerely,

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I selected this place from previous reviews and prices. I was traveling with a 16 year old friend and my 2 daughters to FL, and it was half way. We arrived late and I was not familiar with Alexandria or the area of the hotel. I was a little concerned at first because the area seemed to be more of an industrial area and not a neighborhood where I would see a hotel. I was pleasantly surprised. I was greeted at the front desk by a very friendly lady who made me feel comfortable and that I had made the right choice. When we got to our room it was cool, clean, and ready for us. I was pleased with the condition of the room and comfort of the bed. The next morning was an early one for us and Breakfast was perfect for what we needed. Every staff person that we had any contact with were very nice and friendly. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
DON P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope you will visit us again real soon. Sincerely, Don Pospisil, GM

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. My room was clean and had a comfortable bed. Housekeeping were polite and helpful. Breakfast was OK, nothing special. No problems with check in or out. Not as new as Comfort Suites but nicer staff. Will stay here next time I'm working in the area.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
DON P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and look to see you real soon.
Sincerely, Don Pospisil, GM

Reviewed December 14, 2013

This is a great place to stay when in Alexandria. This is a modern Hotel with fitness room and pool. Rooms are clean and comfortable. I have been driving a 16 foot truck and this hotel has some extra deep parking spaces for easy truck parking. Another great advantage is the free breakfast starts at 4:30 am. Most hotels start at 6 am therefore I miss breakfast because I start work befor that. Here I am able to enjoy breakfast early before leaving.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jimcojim
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Nice clean rooms,, pillows too soft,, breakfast was nice, large variety of fruits and cereals ,, nice friendly courteous staff,, right off the interstate,, easy access and restaurants were nearby,, will stay again when in the area

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stayed here for one night on our roadtrip through the south of the US. Had a good nights sleep in a clean hotel room. So what more can you ask for? There's a Dollar Store across the street and other shops a few miles away to keep you occupied.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I've stayed there twice now, and this time we needed some extra help. The receptionist went way out of her way to help us, and was very friendly and understanding. That means so much to us. Thank you!!!

The hotel itself is pretty nice. It's fairly newly renovated. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. It was a little noisy this time with all the kids in the hotel, but that's not really anything they can control.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family