“HOME”

Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Alexandria
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This place was like a home away from home. Great place to stay. I will stay here again. The service was great. The staff help me find a route to make it to my business meeting safely during the ice storm. The rooms were also clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

On behalf of the staff and management of the Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria, LA, I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us. There are many options for you when choosing a hotel and we are honored you chose us and we appreciate your kind words.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Alexandria.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Managed to stay at the Hampton Alexandria during the snow ice storm in late Jan. The Hotel staff was very helpful during the snow in helping us find places to eat close by and routes to our destinations each day as I 49 was shut down. Excellent Hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Alexandria.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Very nice and well maintained hotel. Staff is very courteous, friendly and efficient. I stay here every year and will continue to do so. May be just a touch pricey - but that is driven by the competition for rooms during the week I am in Alexandria.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

We welcome feedback from our guests, whether it is positive or it is constructive criticism. Please rest assure that your issue with the tub has been addressed and we are taking the necessary action to correct the issues you experienced.

Again thank your kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Alexandria.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Upon arrival to this hotel the front desk staff was very friendly and courteous (definite a plus). The hotel was in good condition. Our room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. My only problem was the shower floor looked dirty. Didn't eat the breakfast so I can not comment on that. I like that they have coffee, hot chocolate and tea available for you 24 hours ( I really needed that hot tea). There is a Cracker Barrell in walking distance from hotel (didn't eat there). We did go to Eddie's barbeque which is also in walking distance at the Texaco and it was good. I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel before but they must have gone through a management change. The people I found short with me and seemed to be a nuisance to them instead of a diamond member. There was no acknowledgement of my status. The big thing is little or not care was taken in the servicing of my room. Two nights my bed was not made. I was not happy about that. They have a complimentary breakfast and most Hampton s it is fine but here the eggs were cold and tough, the oatmeal soup. I will consider a different place the next time I am in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

On behalf of the staff and management of the Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria, LA, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us in Alexandria. It is our goal to meet and exceed the expectations of our guest. We failed to meet this goal during your stay and for that we are sorry.

We welcome feedback from our guests so we can correct any problems they may have experienced and so we may continually strive to improve our service and product. I am surprised in reference to your complaints. It is not customary for us to get such complaints. Please rest assured that your complaints have been addressed and we are taking the necessary action to correct the issues you experienced.

Please accept our apology and please feel free to contact me to discuss this further. Our goal is to make you happy and would appreciate the opportunity to do so. You can reach me at 318-445-4449.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Of my Hotel stays in alexandria Hampton Inn is the best. The front desk staff is courtesy and I would recommend without acception. The breakfast is suitable for a buffet and next time Im there I will try the fitness area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

On behalf of the staff and management of the Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria, LA, I want to thank you for your kind words about our Hampton Inn. It is our goal to meet and exceed the expectations of our guest. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast and I am sure you will enjoy the exercise room on your next visit..

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in Alexandria.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is the choice for hotel in Alexandria if you want easy access to the airport and city. Staff was incredibly pleasant and the quality of the accommodations is a huge value. No need to look further or take a chance on an unknown.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

We welcome feedback from our guests whether they are complimenting us or giving us constructive feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay.