“Charming”
Review of 1921 Jackson St. A Coffee House - CLOSED

1921 Jackson St. A Coffee House
Cuisines: Soups
Description: Restaurant and Coffee Shop located in an older home in the historic Alexandria Garden District. We serve breakfast 7 days week and lunch Monday through Saturday. We have house made pastries and serve Soup, Salads, and Sandwiches for lunch. Everything is mad fresh in-house.
Pineville, Louisiana
“Charming”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I was more curious how the house looked inside than I was about the menu but once I had a meal there, the coffee house made it on my list of places to get a meal. I enjoy the atmosphere and the people who work there are pleasant and friendly. It is also clean.

• Visited June 2014

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great food in the middle of the Alexandria Garden District!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We love 1921 Jackson, it is great food and great coffee! The restoration of the old family home is beautiful.

• Visited June 2014