“Porky's yummy”

Ranked #49 of 160 Restaurants in Alexandria
Linwood, New Jersey
“Porky's yummy”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This place is crazy good. Can't eat inside, one table outside, but who cares. I had the red beans and rice that comes with sausage and cracklin topped cornbread. Amazing. Po Boy, amazing. Cracklin's, best I ever had. Very reasonable, service great. I really love supporting local business too. I wish I could have tried other things like th gumbo and tamales, but I was so stuffed I could barely get to the car.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Scott T

“We came all the way from Minnesota for Great Cracklin's!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We were camping down at the Paragon Casino in Marksville, LA and made two trips to Porky's for Cracklin's!! We also tried the Boudin Balls, but the Cracklin's were THE BEST!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Great_Dane23
Winnipeg
“Mmmmmm....cracklin's”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Went specifically for that and wasn't disappointed.....would I go back...you betcha. I'll have to try some other things as well next time....but for cracklin's this is the place to go to !!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank up4it52
Alexandria, La
“Addicted To Porkys”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Evertime I come to the city I have to go by Porky's on the way out. The Craklin's are the best I have ever eaten and believe me I have eaten a lot of craklins. However my favorite is their gumbo on a cold winters day. They cook their gumbo loaded with meat and veggies. I like a little extra rice and they are always eager to please. You might have to wait a little for your order but it is worth it.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank travel0pini0n
Dallas, Texas
“The best Cracklins in Lousiana!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great place for Cracklins!!! Crispy, great seasoning and not dripping with grease. Best we've had in Louisiana!! Definitely worth the stop!

• Visited May 2013