“Need higher quaility beds”

Super 8 Alexandria I-49
Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Alexandria
Greenbrier
“Need higher quaility beds”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

The desk clerk was nice and the motel was clean but as in most Super 8's they are skimping on the beds. They do not have quality beds. The only reason I stayed here is that I had Windham points. If you do not need a comfy bed than go ahead and stay. The one thing I do not like here is a bunch of teens every time I have come are hanging around the front doors. I do not understand that. These teens must know the desk clerk and also there are always cars parked when you drive up in front of the check in. The towels are also very very thin. It took a lot of points for one night and it just seems they could also upgrade the towels.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Perdido Key, Florida
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Nice property, not a top of the line hotel but clean ...breakfast was ok. Business only or passing thru. I would say the price would be the reason to stay here but only with a consideration for no extra ammenities.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Ruston, Louisiana
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I like staying here at this hotel whenever I come to town. The staff was very nice and the rooms were clean. I always sleep real easy on the comfortable beds. I would recommend this hotel to anyone for a fairly cheap price. I'll be sure to check out the breakfast next time.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Negreet
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I found that the property was well kept. The staff was very helpful and the experience was enjoyable. thanks

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This hotel smelled so bad that we got up at 2:00 in the morning and left it. The carpets were dirty and the stool in the bathroom was filthy. We should have left immediately when we entered the room but were so tired we thought we could do it one night. But the stench was so bad that we couldn't handle it. When we told the front desk that the room had a terrible smell and was dirty her reply was, "I will tell housekeeping." Read the other reviews and buyer beware! I wish that we had read the reviews.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Alexandria hotels