“Recognizing a employee” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Alexandria
Killeen, Texas
“Recognizing a employee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have been here this is my second time i encounter Ms Elaine she greets u with a smile n has a beautiful personality, she is a asset to your company , i had to talk to her on several occasions and still there is that smile n personality that grabs u,, sometimes we all get tired n let out guard down but even going down to the lobby to get folks n spoons i witnessed her attending to another guest same great smile n attitude where i spend my money i like seeing this again i want to tell her job well done and great customer service, i look forward to visiting your hotell again and hope that i have the pleasure of seeing Ms Elaine again, all n all the hotel stay as the first visit was very quiet n pleasant surroundings very nice outside hotel very clean n neat, rooms very clean thanks again for your hospitality sharon h have good day

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Clarksville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I recently had to book a room for my son at the last minute (and unexpectedly do it again the next day) and I live in Tn. and needed assistance and had the pleasure of working with Elaine! She was so helpful and gracious with the whole process! She went above and beyond the call of her position! She even went as far as calling me back to ensure me that she had gotten everything taken care of and let me know if I needed further assistance she was personally available! When my son arrived to check in, it was seamless! He was greeted warmly by her and the staff and had absolutely NO ISSUES! Thank you so much Elaine for being a true representation of what customer service is suppose to be in a day and age where it is a very rare encounter! You are great asset to the Courtyard Marriott and all of the Marriott chain!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Elaine was absolutely wonderful with room arrangement and setting up the conference room. She went beyond the call of duty and searched all over for a postcard for me. This was important as I have a kindergarten class from Nebraska following me around. I needed to mail this today as I am leaving town. Thanks Elaine for making me feel special.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
NE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

This hotel appears to be a very new property and is close to the main drag in Alexandria. The front desk clerk who checked us in was extremely friendly and accomodated my coworker and I's request for a top floor near one another. The lobby and exercise room were very welcoming and good equipment for a hotel gym. My room was huge. I normally stay in Hilton properties and this appeared much longer. The hotel itself is trendy. Overall, the stay was excellent, clean and quiet. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Alexandria.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room.
1 Thank ALWAYSTRAVELWELL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Hotel was very clean and the room was great. A little pricey, but the staff is friendly and it's in a good location right by the mall, a grocery store and other restaurants. They offered free coffee in the morning. They have a little bistro where you can get Starbucks, breakfast and dinner.

• 2 of 5 stars
3 Thank ArkGa
Bridgewater, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Location is great, a lot if restaurants in the area. Free parking and wi-fi is also great! But I found a hair in my bath tub, and the body lotion they give for free was already used and was all dirty. My friend found a hair on her bed.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have stayed at a few hotel chains in Alexandria and the Courtyard is by far the nicest! The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly and the location is extremely and close to lots of great restaurants.

I usually like to stay on the bottom floor but I don't at this hotel. On 2 occasions last month I received in the room that was right behind the bistro. Luckily, after speaking to the front desk, they moved me the 2nd floor and it was extremely quiet.

Another thing that is weird is that sometimes they give me coffee for no charge from behind the bistro and sometimes they charge me. Last time I got it for free their "corporate" was in town and doing a review of some type in the bistro. The nice lady handed me the coffee and when I handed her my card she said that coffee was always complimentary. Struck me as odd as I had paid for it numerous times before....wondered if it had anything to do with the corporate guys behind her watching.

Overall best hotel in the Alex area!

Room Tip: Change rooms if you end up in the room behind the bistro!! Very noisy!
    • 3 of 5 stars