“Happy Staff”

Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Alexandria
Springfield, Missouri, United States
“Happy Staff”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We just spent the last three nights at this motel. We were very pleased. Even though they were full with junior all star baseball teams, we still received great service. At checkin the desk clerk told us she would put us on the 3rd floor since it might be quieter there. It was very quiet. It was crowded at breakfast but there was plenty of food to go around. This is a well managed motel with very pleasant staff. Everything was clean. I appreciated the fact that the whole motel was nonsmoking.

Room Tip: We were in room 306. We could see our car in the parking lot. It was quiet here.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Judy M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My stay was great we had a nice time. The service was great the rooms was clean. The breakfast was great. My father is handicap and the workers helped him get his breakfast and made sure he had everything he needed.

1 Thank Raina B
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great hotel, ideal location, great staff, well mantained & very clean!! Mr. Andre who checked us in really made us feel right at home! Making sure we had everything we needed during our stay. Everyone smiled as they greeted us. The staff members were very courteous & friendly. We travel alot & have been to many of the hotels in this area & this is by far the best!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Hardy2503
Houston, Texas
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My husband and I were very pleased with the hotel stay. This included the cleanliness/attractiveness of the facility and friendliness/helpfulness of the staff. Phyllis on the front desk helped me with getting connected to the wi-fi and was always cordial and pleasant to deal with. Likewise about the breakfast area attendant, Vera, who I felt was very professional and helpful. I don't know if I will every make it back that way, but if I do, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Alexandria, Louisiana
Reviewed July 8, 2013

As soon as I walked in it seemed like people where waiting on me to get there. The workers where nice and polite from the gate, especially a lady named Phyllis. Phyllis made sure my visit was comfortable. The atmosphere was so peaceful and relaxing for. The breakfast blew my mind, my room was kept in top condition. I recommend this hotel to anyone. Big up's to comfort suites staff for doing a excellent job making me comfortable. A special thanks to the lady named Phyllis, I would have been lost without her. I'll see you guys again, most definitely.

Room Tip: If you enjoy the sun, I recommend the corner suites to anyone.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Cedar Hill, Texas
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Nice customer service by the front desk clerk, lashonda. Lashonda was extremely helpful in helping and aiding in getting our family situated and settled in to our rooms. We come to Alexandria once a year to visit family and go to the casino. Lashonda did an awesome job getting us situated. There's 20 family members with us and we are clearly satisfied.

Lena,Louisiana
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The breakfast was very good. The lobby was nice and clean the arrangement was really beautiful.I admired the waterfall picture at the entrance it really is a wonderful comfort zone.The attendant Mrs.Phyllis was very helpful and she made our visit very comforting.The housekeepers were very helpful they helped with all our needs whenever we called they were curtious and carrying.The pool area was nice and the senery around the hotel is very nice.And your landscaping was a beautiful scene.Love the hotel will surely be back to stay again real soon.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends