“So Refreshing !”

Comfort Suites Alexandria
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Alexandria
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I recently stayed at this property .the place was so clean , I love the location . The ultimate for me was the great customer service that received from a very nice young lady. She was so sincere knowledgeable she accommodated my fear for back of the building rooms. although I didn't express this too her . I have a fear when traveling if I can't see the front entrance. but I did express a concern about looking out towards my car.
Her name was LaShanda she greeted not only me but other guest like she wanted us to stay. That's was well appreciated. So professional and personable. I loved it.Well be back ASAP.

Room Tip: Great Place overall.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Loismc25
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Alexandria

Reviewed June 21, 2013

From the front desk lady, Debra to the breakfast lady this morning this staff went out of their way to be kind, fun, helpful defining Southern hospitality with each guest. The bed was the best of our trip! The coffee was perfect.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Rosanne F
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have stayed at the hotel for three consecutive weeks for business and was satisfied during all of my visits. The cleanliness of the hotel and rooms, and the customer service were consistent. From my initial to the last visit, the front desk attendant Phyllis remained eager to handle my requests and did so with certainty. I particularly appreciated her willingness and helpfulness in assisting me, as it proved the customer service here was better and above the type service I had experienced at a different hotel in Alexandria during a previous stay. As a result, I will return for future stays while being in Alexandria for business.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Taisha P
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I'm a traveler ,so I'm always staying at "top quality " hotels . I stayed at comfort suites a few weeks ago and very much enjoyed my stay.. The breakfast hostess, mrs
V was so helpful. She made sure everything was fresh. Also ,the front desk attendant , Katy was helpful. She checked me In rapidly & helped me carry my luggage up the 2 flights of stairs due to an elevator outage. I will most definitely return to comfort suites when I'm in the state.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I always stay here on my business trips because of the nice rooms, friendly staff and great location, just far enough out to be away from the traffic craziness in town. Great for families too...the pool has a scenic view of an open field (old pasture) which is far better than the typical parking lot pool. There is also a gas grill which works great. The front desk staff is always cheerful and friendly, especially Lashawnda who works long hours but never ceases to smile. The breakfast is one of the best continental (eggs/waffles/ham/bacon/fruits etc. etc) and Vera the breakfast attendant works constantly to assure that everything is well stocked and that the tables and counters are clean. She always greets you with a big smile and makes you feel at home.The housekeepers and ground crew also work hard to keep the inside and outside clean and manicured. Hats off to all of the staff to make a great working team that keeps this hotel as my only consideration for Alexandria and Pineville.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank islandhopper7777
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We have stayed in every hotel around the airport in Alexandria and this is by far the best hotel. It's clean, the staff is very friendly, and the breakfast is good. Our son was going to school in the area which required us to make frequent trips to Alexandria. On one trip, the staff let our son's grandmother stay a little after checkout while she waited for us to pick her up (very thoughtful). After making the rounds to all the hotels in this area, it's really a no brainer. Like another reviewer wrote, the staff makes the difference. Take it from someone who has stayed in all the hotels around the airport, this is the best one.

Room Tip: The train track is a problem for all the hotels around the airport. The train comes through about 3...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Scott6262
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stayed here one night on our way back home from the Gulf. Our kids really enjoyed the pool. It was clean, and there was a nice observation area for parents with nice new chaise lounges. The hotel looked like it had been recently renovated...very nice new décor. We enjoyed our room, and the breakfast was pretty good. Staff was courteous and helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms to the south will most definitely hear the train come through in the middle of the night. It...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family