“Not what I expected - less than stellar”

Hillcrest by EVRentals
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Abita Springs
Hillcrest by EVRentals
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Abita Springs
Fort Walton Beach, FL
“Not what I expected - less than stellar”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have really had trouble finding a decent timeshare through RCI. Other than the one we were sold, the 2 we have stayed at and the many I have read reviews of really disappoint. For this "Hillcrest Villas", you drive out in the country, turn down a residential street and there sits the "resort". It looks and feels like some cheap apartments turned "condo". The staff is very friendly and helpful. The units are decent. The bed is really comfortable, but many things have been left to deteriorate. Shuffle board courts are overrun and have trees hanging over them. The lake is too low to get a rental boat to, which is good, I guess, since they don't look "seaworthy". The dock received some repair, but the tape that restricted entry when it was damaged is still just hanging around. The interior could use a major spring cleaning-especially the blinds that hold dust. Furniture, paint, interior in general says "old". We have thoroughly enjoyed exploring the Northshore, and this unit is OK, just not what I thought we would be getting when we bought into RCI.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
7 Thank webbgirl49

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to Hillcrest by EVRentals? Share your experiences!