“Best crab cakes ever!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Some locals recommended this place and also the crab cakes. It is very authentic feeling, not at all touristy. Perhaps a bit pricey, but well worth it. Our waitress was friendly and very efficient, the crab cakes were chock full of crabmeat, not a lot of filler as we have had before. All of the food coming to the tables around us looked delicious also. We would highly recommend DuPuy's!

1  Thank Cabingal55

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This is our annual Thanksgiving family get together and we always go to Dupuys one night during that week. It is always a very good experience. The atmosphere is always inviting and seems like old friends. The addition of the bar area this year was a real treat. It opened up the place and made it less crowded. The food was very well prepared as usual and we have never been disappointed. The staff was and service was excellent. They made you feel like you were old friends. There were 6 of us and we could not have asked for a more attentive wait staff. Once again we were not disappointed. Each person's food was prepared to their satisfaction. All good. We will continue to visit Dupuys each year that we can get together.

1  Thank Byron M
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I eat here often. Everything on the menu is delicious. Last time I went I ordered the seafood pasta and it was great! Service was good too.

1  Thank Jessica K
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I've eaten several things from here. The first time I ate here the food was so good I thought I would PASS OUT from the SHOCK.

2  Thank christian30
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went here with visitors to our company, usually take them to Shucks but someone's suggested Dupuy's so we gave it a try this won't happen again my wife had to send her steak back looked as if it had been set on fire and then ran over with a car. I had charbroiled oysters they tasted like they had sand in them very gritty. Like I said won't pass up Shucks again.