“WiFi Very Erratic”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Abbeville
ORBlue_Bear
“WiFi Very Erratic”
Reviewed January 30, 2008

If you really need WiFi in your travels, better check in advance to see if it's working yet. Rooms were okay, but with awful pillows. Price was reasonable. The advertising outside touts "Delux hot breakfast", which turns out to be a toaster waffle. All that aside, perhaps the best option for this delightful town of wonderful restaurants.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — WiFi
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bend_ORBlue_Bear

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
abbeville
Reviewed September 5, 2007

This is the third time that I've stayed here at this hotel and all i can say is Wow! The staff is friendly, the rooms clean and nice and the beds comfortable. In fact, I plan on spending my vacation in October here at the hotel.

• Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
2 Thank roenagage
victoria, bc
Reviewed April 7, 2007

Economical room, clean and large enough.
Breakfast was better than average.
Staff very helpful.
Could use better linens and bath towels, and bath amenities.
We booked the room for one week but checked out after 3 days, it wasn't quite what we had in mind. We were willing to spend a little more to get a better quality room.

• Liked — Price
  • Disliked — Room was dark
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled with family
3 Thank downey
San Leandro, CA
Reviewed April 25, 2006

I was booked at another hotel down by the airport. Got at the other place at 2 am to find it was a roach motel. Tried to stay here but it was full for the night. The night receptionist Brandy was super helpful and recommended other hotels in the area - even gave us the numbers to them. We ended up in Kaplan for the night but went back to the Executive Inn for the other 2 nights we were in town. Dont bother with any other palce this one is clean and vermin free and comfrtable and the staff is the best you can find!

• Stayed April 2006
5 Thank Lizd1972
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 10, 2005

I recently stayed at this hotel twice, one in may and one in june! This hotel is super! It's nice, clean and quite hotel with a cheap price! They have the most nicest and comfortable bed for hotel that i've ever slept on! The customer service was excellent, willing to help you with any circumstances! I'm planing to go to abbeville again in september and will stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed June 2005
7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 22, 2005

I recently stayed at this hotel. I have family that live in the Abbeville area, and they told me that this was a new hotel, so that's why I decided to stay. I had a wonderful experience from the beginning...when I called to make my reservation the staff member was so friendly, then once I arrived there, I could not get over how awesome we were treated. This hotel staff definitely defines southern hospitality. Not only were the staff great, but the rooms were awesome; they were so clean and the beds were really comfortable. I was depressed when I had to leave.

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Miami, FL
Reviewed January 29, 2005

I stayed here in December when I went to visit my family in Lafayette. This is the newest, cleanest & most professional hotel that I've been to in quite some time. I recommend it to anyone that wants the quality of Courtyard by Mariott but at half the price!

13 Thank slankeyslank
Also consider these accommodations in or near Abbeville
Best Western Abbeville Inn & Suites
#4 of 6 in Abbeville
Ramada New Iberia
Ramada New Iberia
#4 of 12 in New Iberia

Been to Days Inn Abbeville? Share your experiences!