Sunbelt Lodge
$99
$46
  • Pool
$50
Days Inn Abbeville(Abbeville)(Great Value!)
$53
Hotels.com
$59
$129
SpringHill Suites
All reviewscontinental breakfastswimming poolplace to staybypassmanager
FilterAll languages
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Reviewed June 24, 2006

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! We stayed here for a softball tournament. This place is a dump. There weren't remote controls for the TV. The air conditioner didn't work and the temperature outside was 95. We called the front desk and they gave us fans, illustrating that we aren't the first customers to complain about the a/c. The room was dirty and the sink/vanity was about to fall off of the wall. The staff refused to give us a refund or price break because there wasn't a/c. It is worth the extra drive to stay in New Iberia or Lafayette.

• Stayed: June 2006
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Vidalia, Louisiana
Reviewed July 5, 2005

My family and I stayed at the Sunbelt Lodge along with 12 other families for a softball tournament. The hotel itself was clean and the staff were great. Some of the other families had to change rooms because of the A/C not working right and 2 families had to change because of A/C leaking. Our room was fine and A/C worked great. The beds on the other hand were HORRIBLE. They need to replace mattresses badly.

• Stayed: June 2005, traveled on business
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 13, 2004

My infant and I stayed here two nights. I don't usually stay at motels because of a cleanliness issue, but the room was super clean and quiet, even though the motel was full. Also, I was able to park right in front of my room. The staff were very friendly and accommodating.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member