“Worth visiting & some great stamps to view & polite staff”

Rockdale, Australia
243 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 373 helpful votes
“Worth visiting & some great stamps to view & polite staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Called in on a couple of ocassions during my 1st holiday in Tuvalu, I stayed here in Tuvalu for 12 nights from 31/01/13 to 12/02/13. The young lady from the local postoffice inside the main Government Building suggested I visit the PHILATELIC BUREAU, I was impressed with the wide range & selection of old postage stamps attached to envelopes, I puchased some local postcards for mailing to friends & family overseas & old stamps professionally placed in neat sleeves, you can also puchase postage stamps for mailing if needed. The staff are very freindly & love making conversation with visitors............. WORTH VISITING IF YOU YOU HAVE 1-2 HRS TO SPARE !!

Visited February 2013
5 Thank Stephen N

Russia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“very nice place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2011

We have been there in 12 of August 2011, have bought some post card and man from this bureau just present to some stamps! Today we got our postcard from Tuvalu to Murmansk, Russia! Its just fantastic!!

Visited August 2011