“Good enough”
Review of Market

Market
Ranked #20 of 1,017 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Nairobi, Kenya
“Good enough”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Went there hungry with 3 colleagues. Service really quick and it didnt take long before wine and food was served. I had the grilled salmon - surprisingly not that warm even if it was served quick. The french fries were perfect and the wine really chilled. A place to recommend.
Ok prices. 65 USD for 1 bottle of wine and 4 meals.

• Visited September 2013

Green Valley, Arizona
“What a pleasant surprise.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

On a recent business trip to Panama, a friend took us to the Market for lunch. We were very happy with our meals, specially my vegetarian wrap that was absolutely delicious. After lunch I ordered an espresso and it was by far the most delicious cup of coffee I've had in a long, long time. I believe they serve italian coffee and it was prepared to perfection. I am going back to Panama next week and will be sure to stop by the Market at least a couple of times. I am looking forward to eating some of the other delicious items on the menu.

• Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“mismatch between restaurant 'look' (high) and service (low)”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

in Spanish / English below.
mi visita fue el agosto 11 2013.
buena comida, muy bonito el lugar.

lo único es que no creo que el servicio esta acorde al nivel de este restaurante - el servicio es muy por de bajo de lo que debería ser. Ayer fui al Bar y el bartender tenia una actitud (no lo dice, pero se nota) de que EL me estaba haciendo un favor sirviéndome. Tienen que mejorar. era la segunda vez que voy a Market. gracias.

My visit was on August 11, 2013.
Good food, very nice place.

the only thing is I do not think the service matches the look of this restaurant - the service is far below than what it should be. Yesterday I went to the bar and the bartender had an attitude (does not say, but it shows) that HE was doing me a favor by serving me. They have to improve. was the second time I go to Market. Thank you.

• Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“Deeeeelicious”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The place was nice, the service was good and the food was delicious. We had the burger and a chicken dish with mashed potatoes. The burger was excellent, much better than Le Chic's. The mashed potatoes were whipped to perfection.
For desert we had the brownie and key lime pie. I highly recommend the brownie. It was served warm with french vanilla ice cream.

• Visited August 2013
San Diego, California
“Awesome choice for a meal out”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The food and service here at Market was excellent. I also loved the laid back funky vibe of the place. It made me feel like i was back in Brooklyn. I had the burger,which was cooked perfectly. The rest of the menu looked amazing as well, lots of options for everyone. Everything was super fresh and I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a solid meal with relaxed ambiance.

• Visited July 2013