“Excellent Food and service”
Review of Market

Market
Ranked #24 of 1,080 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We visited Market/MKT in their new location just one street away from 47 street. The food still the best, and the service is fast and very good. My favorite is the chili and to eat the hamburger. Also the beef is very good. They just move to a new location one street away from 47 street, the phone number is 264 9401

1  Thank Cesario0
dinabanina, Guest Relations Manager at Market, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Cesario, thank you so much for visiting us in our new location! Happy to hear you enjoyed it just as much as before. See you again soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Very good restaurant in Panama city. The stake and prawn taste really excellent. We've went there several times and still will choose market for my next dinner consideration.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Great atmosphere and best meat in town. Good service, decent wine menu and perfect steaks. Prime rib not so good, but how much can you expect.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Been at the Market several times and enjoy the food and atmosphere there.
The service could be better and i am always worried when they will spill wine on my shirt again!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

The first time we went we were a party of five and it was great. Food and service was excellent. I went with a co-worker and the meal and well as the service was terrible. I give them one more chance. I spoke to Owen the floor or Restaurant Manager and he gave me a card to bring to his attention on my next visit. Not what I expected. All I wanted was a sincere apology, not a bounce back coupon for who knows what.