Just spent a night in there. First the positives: very friendly and helpful staff( the owner gave us a ride to Panama Vejo without charge because he was going in that direction).
We rented a double room with a private bath: room was tiny and quite run down. Because it is next to a restaurant a a lobby with the computers in was very laud late into the night. Even with earplugs we could not sleep. I am really flustered by the prices being charged in Panama City and the little value for such a price!
Breakfast was OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama House offers our guests a high standard of customer service.Our hostel is equipped with kitchen facilities, Internet, parking, laundry room and much more…making your lodging experience…Unforgettable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Panama House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa De Carmen Hotel Panama City
- Panama House Bed & Breakfast Panama City