I agree with Ian T - ignore the old reviews. This place is a really good place to stay. Clean rooms/dorms with AC, clean kitchen, good and big lockers in the dorms, security box in the private rooms, nice garden, really helpful staff - most of them speak english and spanish, laundry service, big TV, good wifi.
They made a little mistake with our reservation, as we ask for a room for four but with at least two single bed. We got a room with two double beds - they agreed to take care of that and they changed the one double bed to two singles within a day - perfect! After checkout or before checking they can lock up you bags - you can even leave them there for some days (you have to pay a dollar or so, if you want to leave them longer than a day), if you are planning on going on a multiday trip. If you have questions, problems etc. just ask at the front desk - everybody there was as helpful as he could be. I would go back anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama House offers our guests a high standard of customer service.Our hostel is equipped with kitchen facilities, Internet, parking, laundry room and much more…making your lodging experience…Unforgettable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Panama House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa De Carmen Hotel Panama City
- Panama House Bed & Breakfast Panama City