“very good local greek”

Ranked #105 of 1,249 Restaurants in Panama City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 20, 2018

this is a very nice place to go eat for a business luch or if you are on diet. is very good and easy to order. try the ladopsomo

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

After 20 trips to Panama trust me I know average. No flavor but the server was nice. Would I go again, or do average can be good in Panama.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

The host at my B & B recommended this place when I first arrived almost 2 weeks ago. Tonight I decided to give it a try. Not being that hungry, I had a small Greek salad. It came overflowing in a small bowl accompanied by several slices of pita bread nicely warmed. The Greek salad was among the best I've had in my 2 week stay and I've had several salads since arriving. The service was quick, the waitress was pleasant. Although the host recommended Athens for its pizza, I was satisfied with the salad I had.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on a rainy day to try this place out. Prices ok, staff pretty slow, food is average and portions are big. Food is not seasoned maybe something a youngster cooked up. We tried pizza, calzone and salad. Glad we tried it but would not recommend.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

The food was so delicious: pizza is very taste, but also the greek salads looks and tastes good! But the service was bad on the day I was there. The waitress wasn't friendly at all.