“Delish!”

Paladar Restaurant
Ranked #402 of 1,005 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: International, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Since 2004 Paladar is the favorite of both locals and foreigners for its extensive and delicious menu, generous portions and impeccable service. On its large terrace you can enjoy the best Happy Hours with live music.
newark ohio
“Delish!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had a group of 10 traveling together and everyone was able to find something they liked. We liked it so much we went back a second time!

Visited August 2014

Panama City, Panama
“Dry Oasis in a Mall”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

It has an extensive menu with a good selection of Continental, American, & Panamanian dishes (local ingredients), looking inviting, but quite deceiving. The service was very poor, the waiter took for ever to bring the menu and another 10 minutes to bring the water, but no napkins in site. I personally ordered the Pepito, a tenderloin sandwich, similar to a subway, or grinder. When the sandwich arrived to the table, one half of the sandwich contained only lettuces, and not a single piece of beef. I asked the waiter to take it away, but in no instance he offered me to fill the sandwich with beef, nor asked me for a different selection. After, a few minutes he came back and asked me if I desired something else. By that time, my appetite was gone. Will I go back, no!! Do I recommend it .....definitely.....no!!!

• Visited July 2014
Nueva Gorgona, Panama
“Great meal, fun time”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Had lunch yesterday with my husband and my cousin who was in Panama City on business. We went to Paladar at the Multilplaza. mall and it was a great choice. The restaurant was lively.with fans watching the World Cup and it was a fun time. The food was wonderful. I had the grilled tuna which was a huge piece of tuna served with a side (I chose salad and it was excellwnt). The tuna was very tasty and a good meal. My husband had a fettuccini with seafood dish that was equally satisfying. My cousin chose the ravioli and was happy with that selection served with an abundance of cheese over it. I'm sure this restaurant is not always as noisy as it was yesterday but that added to the fun. The service was great and we had a great meal. What more could you wNt?

• Visited July 2014
Miami, Florida
“great ceviche, excellent wine”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I had dinner for the first time and it was very enjoyable . It is Located in the very high end Multiplaza Pacifico shopping mall, the restaurant's terrace. Try the seabass in pistachio and mint butter, exquisite!

• Visited June 2014
Managua, Nicaragua
“Noisy Location”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Very noisy location, a lot of teenagers come to this site and make loud noise.

Service is average but dishes quality is bad. I won't return to this site.

Visited May 2014