“will come back again”
Review of Darna's Bread Co.

Darna's Bread Co.
Ranked #142 of 1,041 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: International, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A place where everything is home made, fresh bread and pastry. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. A nice Gazebo to seat outside. Fresh salads, sandwiches made with fresh bread and main dish of fresh fish. We have Kosher certificate from the Shevet Ahim community.
Reviewed October 12, 2013

everything is great in this place - the food and the service.
try the bread, the salads and dont skip the fried onions.
deserts are great and you can always take some home....

1  Thank Oded Z
There are newer reviews for Darna's Bread Co.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Salmon Teriyaki is absolutely marvelous. It has fresh mushrooms and you can have it with mash potatoes or vegetables.

1  Thank Rita6319
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I was told by a friend who lives on Avenue Balboa about this restaurant. It is just past the Metro Mall and Hard Rock Restaurant. It is on the ground floor of a condo tower. The menu has a good selection of differnet ethnic dishes. I chose the Mediterrean corvina with dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and other spices I don't remember. I was asked if I wanted mild or picante. I chose picante and what an excellent choice. I was full with this dish and could have been tempted it have a second order. Each time I visit in the future I will chose a different item from the menu. I understand they also have an excellant bakery.

1  Thank BigDogPanama
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I love this restaurant. It has a huge menu that is bound to please everyone. I think this is a Kosher Jewish restaurant. I am not Jewish but I am vegetarian and they have the best salads. They also have tons of appetizers, pastas, fish and meat. But I recommend the Mediterranean Salad and the Rosemary Foccacia Bread. They are great. I have also tried a few of their pastas and they were pretty good.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Outstanding dining experience. The extensive menu had options I've never seen in a US kosher restaurant, and everything we tried was terrific. The service was great and the prices were very reasonable. Nicely decorated as well.

1  Thank Jfoxesq