“Best salmon and corvina in Panama”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Darna's Bread Co.

Darna's Bread Co.
Ranked #124 of 978 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Cafe, International, Israeli
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A place where everything is home made, fresh bread and pastry. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. A nice Gazebo to seat outside. Fresh salads, sandwiches made with fresh bread and main dish of fresh fish. We have Kosher certificate from the Shevet Ahim community.
Panama City, Panama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best salmon and corvina in Panama”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Salmon Teriyaki is absolutely marvelous. It has fresh mushrooms and you can have it with mash potatoes or vegetables.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Rita6319

Panama
“Will visit this restaurant every trip to Panama City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I was told by a friend who lives on Avenue Balboa about this restaurant. It is just past the Metro Mall and Hard Rock Restaurant. It is on the ground floor of a condo tower. The menu has a good selection of differnet ethnic dishes. I chose the Mediterrean corvina with dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and other spices I don't remember. I was asked if I wanted mild or picante. I chose picante and what an excellent choice. I was full with this dish and could have been tempted it have a second order. Each time I visit in the future I will chose a different item from the menu. I understand they also have an excellant bakery.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank BigDogPanama
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Food for Everyone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

I love this restaurant. It has a huge menu that is bound to please everyone. I think this is a Kosher Jewish restaurant. I am not Jewish but I am vegetarian and they have the best salads. They also have tons of appetizers, pastas, fish and meat. But I recommend the Mediterranean Salad and the Rosemary Foccacia Bread. They are great. I have also tried a few of their pastas and they were pretty good.

• Visited December 2012
West Orange, New Jersey
“One of the best meals we've ever had anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

Outstanding dining experience. The extensive menu had options I've never seen in a US kosher restaurant, and everything we tried was terrific. The service was great and the prices were very reasonable. Nicely decorated as well.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jfoxesq
New York City, New York
“Popular and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2009

Clearly the most attractive kosher restaurant in Panama, and they have the awards to prove it. A 2-level windowed restaurant across the avenue from the waterfront, with an extensive and eclectic fish/dairy/pasta/salad/dessert menu in Spanish and English! Service is good. Portions are generous. Prices are moderate. Owners are gracious.