“Good food, big portions, mostly cold service”
Review of Cafeteria Manolo's

Cafeteria Manolo's
Ranked #197 of 1,041 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Had dinner this evening. We had a steak each with plantain/chips, and a drink.

The meat was good and the portions were big. It's a cafe not a restaurant. We were recommended it by a shopkeeper - plenty locals eating there this evening.

Total bill was s$37.

There are newer reviews for Cafeteria Manolo's

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Great food and service; The staff were attentive, the food was well prepared and served, the location is central, clean and safe

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Came to Manolo's for lunch cuz we didnt want to spend much and didnt feel like travelling (right across the street from the Veneto). Had chicken croquettes (I found a bone in a croquette-- didnt urk me out though, guess I was too hungry to care) Ordered a chicken lasagna with "red" sauce. NOT MARINARA SAUCE. More like a stew-type sauce. Like the sauce you get from "carne guisada".. Service was so-so, as is the case in Panama. Overall... I would stop here again.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We visited the restaurant late evening during a weekday and we waiting for ever for service. I asked the manager to please have someone take care of our orders and still had to wait another 15 minutes before the waitress showed up, and when she did she had a poor attitute. Finally the
food came out, the seafood platter I ordered was good, and nice size portion.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Our first evening in Panama. Some of the dishes were excellent, some were not. I really didn't like the pasta, but maybe I just wasn't used to it. Enormous, varied menu.