“Great service and great food in Panama”
Review of Tre Scalini

Tre Scalini
Ranked #230 of 1,070 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: “an intimate and hospitable atmospherealways combined with a reliable kitchen..”A true Italian restaurant in Panama City, Panama.The owner of the Tre Scalini Restaurants in Panama, Chef Giselle Borrell invites you to enjoy her authentic ...
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Tre Scallini is a great little place and the food was good as well. The service and everything was done to perfection. I did think that the prices were a bit over the top. Not outrageous but I believe that, as it is with all other traditional Italian restaurants, that bread and salad should be included with your meal. I paid extra for garlic bread, ordered the eggplant appetizer and the lasagna which came solo. I would have left hungry if I had ordered the extras. I am not cheap, but I though this was a bit much.

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Go there - yummy
And we'll be back, attentive service great food. Reasonable prices.
Loved the garlic mushroom app
Had the rolled eggplant app as entree
More than enough
My husband had the spaghetti carbonara - very good

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband and I have been there many times and also with friends from abroad. Everybody has always liked the food..... just one time a mushroom dish was not satisfactory, we complained , they changed it without hesitation. Attentive service.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had a great time in tre scalini. they serve very good italian food and for very good and moderate prices.....will go back soon!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have been in this wonderful yet crazy city four days now and had so much Pollo and Beef I craved Italian. My fiancé is Panamanian and suggested Tre Scalini. It did not disappoint. However there was room for improvement. My Bologese was over the top salty and her chicken and spinach was a little bland. The lemon pie was perfect and we would return just for that. Seemed a little pricy at $50 for lunch and I must admit we had the "with so many places to eat in the city, would we return conversation" She has been more than once and and convinced me we should try again.