Review Highlights
Amazing view, delicious food and great service!

My husband and I wanted to check out the view even though we’d read bad reviews of the service. We... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
KristenM833
Flagstaff, Arizona
via mobile
Very nice place with the best view of Panama.

We were here on Christmas Eve. It was very quiet and there was a wonderful atmosphere. You know in... read more

Reviewed December 29, 2018

from $11.00
from $135.00
from $120.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Not a gambler, so didn't pay much attention there. Went for a late night meal after a late flight and found it surprisingly good. Music was loud, staff a bit harried but a good choice. Balcony view much quieter and scenic.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017

If you want a expensive drink and kind of a nice view this is the place for you, I found it extremely boring and paying a premium for a view I could have in other places like Casco which is not inexpensive at all but at least there is some fun people around

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed July 20, 2017

Is a little bar with a little infinite pool. Good place to take a picture of Panama and drink a cocktail.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

So first off, I did not stay in this hotel, I'm reviewing their rooftop pool bar and restaurant on the 66th floor.

I am shocked to say that I've never waited this long to order, get food, and then get food that was literally impossible to eat, every drink we ordered took 20 minutes to get, on a empty night with maybe 4 other tables occupied at the restaurant and bar.

General service was bad as well, from when we got there until we left.

The only reason I'm giving them a 2 star is because their view is literally breathtaking, it's the tallest available rooftop bar in panama that's open to the public.

Trump we know you can do better.

2  Thank Heshy D
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

No question that this is one of the best views in Panama City. The service definitely needs some work. Drinks are actually reasonably price with the price of a bottle of JW Black at about 150. Not bad for a classy place.

Date of experience: May 2017