I attended an 'International Living' seminar in Panama City and did not feel the recommended 5 Star Hotel was right for me as a single traveller. When I discovered Patty's B&B was just 2 short blocks from the hotel , I booked my full 2 weeks in this delightful private home with the 2 rooms, connected by an adjoining bathroom. The decor is fairly simple, but has very comfortable beds and is super clean. A high speed computer / web connection is in one of the rooms just for the guests.
There are beds for a family of 5 or a group of friends willing to share the bath. There is a private entrance and covered veranda with a hammock and table set up.
Patty and her husband Rudy have previously run a B&B in Rome and their experience shows. They are very personable hosts. For breakfast, served in the family quarters, I just advised in the evening what I would fancy in the morning, as I could not possibly consume all that Patty presented.
Rudy is a professional tour guide, so I had also booked most of his day tours for my second week. As I happened to be the only registrant
those days, we just had a great and very personalized experience. I can highly recommend the B&B and any of the tour packages.
Although we communicated mostly in English, I practiced my German and
few words of Spanish, but you could also use your Italian or French with this delightful young couple.
I do not recommend to drive in Panama City during your first visit, or cross any major road on foot, so do take a taxi or ask Rudy to take you to your destinations!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer top notch accommodations in the most sought out neighborhoods in the city...Bella Vista, Casco Viejo (the Colonial neighborhood - a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the Amador famous for its Causeway at the entrance of the Panama Canal.We also have a gorgeous 1 & 2 bedroom Villa in the beautiful mountains of Capira - 50 minutes from the city...the views will take your breath away...please inquire.This is your one stop shop as we also provide airport transfers, tours with Rudy (certified tour guide), and we can welcome you in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.We, Patty & Rudy, are 100% dedicated to our guests...let us make your Panama vacation an unforgettable one;-) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Patty`s Casitas Hotel Panama City
- Patty`s Casitas Bed And Breakfast
- Patty's Casitas Panama/Panama City