“better than visiting with family!!!”
Review of Patty's Casitas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panama City
Patty's Casitas
BC
“better than visiting with family!!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2007

I attended an 'International Living' seminar in Panama City and did not feel the recommended 5 Star Hotel was right for me as a single traveller. When I discovered Patty's B&B was just 2 short blocks from the hotel , I booked my full 2 weeks in this delightful private home with the 2 rooms, connected by an adjoining bathroom. The decor is fairly simple, but has very comfortable beds and is super clean. A high speed computer / web connection is in one of the rooms just for the guests.

There are beds for a family of 5 or a group of friends willing to share the bath. There is a private entrance and covered veranda with a hammock and table set up.

Patty and her husband Rudy have previously run a B&B in Rome and their experience shows. They are very personable hosts. For breakfast, served in the family quarters, I just advised in the evening what I would fancy in the morning, as I could not possibly consume all that Patty presented.

Rudy is a professional tour guide, so I had also booked most of his day tours for my second week. As I happened to be the only registrant
those days, we just had a great and very personalized experience. I can highly recommend the B&B and any of the tour packages.

Although we communicated mostly in English, I practiced my German and
few words of Spanish, but you could also use your Italian or French with this delightful young couple.

I do not recommend to drive in Panama City during your first visit, or cross any major road on foot, so do take a taxi or ask Rudy to take you to your destinations!!

Stayed August 2007
4 Thank Zotty

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)