One of the few colonial houses left in Bella Vista (most have been torn down or turned into restaurants). Huge suite - living room area with tv and computer, separate bedroom with another tv, and outside patio area. Only the one suite, so no other guests. We selected the time we wanted breakfast each morning. Guests dine in a beautiful large dining room.
Patty and Rudy the owners are fantastic. Provided excellent advice on sightseeing, restaurants, history of the area. Rudy was born in this house and we could tell he and Patty both take great pride in maintaining the property.
Great location for walking to restaurants, bars. Very safe neighborhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer top notch accommodations in the most sought out neighborhoods in the city...Bella Vista, Casco Viejo (the Colonial neighborhood - a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the Amador famous for its Causeway at the entrance of the Panama Canal.We also have a gorgeous 1 & 2 bedroom Villa in the beautiful mountains of Capira - 50 minutes from the city...the views will take your breath away...please inquire.This is your one stop shop as we also provide airport transfers, tours with Rudy (certified tour guide), and we can welcome you in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.We, Patty & Rudy, are 100% dedicated to our guests...let us make your Panama vacation an unforgettable one;-) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Patty`s Casitas Bed And Breakfast
- Patty`s Casitas Hotel Panama City
- Patty's Casitas Panama/Panama City